Ways To Use It
Simplify Service Sales
- Expertly identify all sales opportunities by automatically flagging service needs.
- Offer all recurring service needs, to every customer, at time of vehicle drop-off.
- Assist customer's purchasing decisions with trust-worthy service history analysis.
- Increase car counts by shortening time between maintenance visits.
- Boosting recurring-maintenance sales reduces business peaks and valleys.
- Increase tech recommendations sales with Declined Work reminders.
- Recover maintenance-work lost to competitors with managed auto care.
Create Competitive Advantage
- Distinguish your business with maintenance-tracking excellence.
- Provides your customers with a strategy to control cost of vehicle ownership.
- Deliver a higher level of personalized service for competitive advantage.
Deepen Customer Loyalty
- Lower customer anxiety at the point of sale with recommendation accuracy.
- Track all vehicles in a family and adjust service needs based on usage.
- Deepen customer trust with authoritative, accurate and fair reporting.
- Automatically send Thank You notes recognizing consumer's loyalty.
Boost Employee Productivity
- Instantly arm your Service Writers with accurate vehicles service alerts.
- Instantly analyze all records and predict maintenance needs at the front counter.
- Optimize your technician's time by directing their focus on what is needed.
Reduce Training Costs
- Lower staffing skill needs at the Point-of-Sale with expert Service-Need predictions.
- With SI POS you can hire female service writers with no automotive background.
- Easily maintain a highly professional service-writing and customer service standard.
How It Works - Starting CRM 360 is easy. See for yourself.
Testimonials - Hear what customers have to say about.
Try It - Don�t take our word for it. Try CRM 360 for 6 months.